Dr. John Swearingen
Dr. John Christopher Swearingen grew up in Memphis, graduating from Harding Academy and the University of Memphis. He received his D.D.S from the University of Tennessee, Memphis. He then went on to complete a 4-year residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis where he served as chief resident in his final year.
Dr. Swearingen has training in all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with special interest in wisdom teeth removal, implant placement, bone graft reconstruction and corrective jaw surgery. He specializes in sedation to make it a relaxed and pain free experience
Dr. Swearingen is married to his wife, Ashley, and they have three boys, Jameson, Rhett and Wyatt. During his free time, you can find him cheering on the Memphis Tigers, hunting, fishing and spending time with his family.
Memberships, Associations, and Hospital Affiliations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tennessee Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Memphis Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Southeast Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Memphis Dental Society
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital